Friday, January 18, 2013

SHARE THE SOUNDS OF SWITCHBACK

Fan Club President, Lynn Wise

I think that when you discover something great, you should share it with as many people as possible. As Switchback's new Fan Club President, I have been pondering how I can spread the sounds of Switchback, which leads me to my request.

facebookDuring the month of February, we need to Share the Sounds of Switchback on Facebook. Don't miss your chance to participate in this great event by Sharing the Sounds of Switchback with all of your family and friends on Facebook. Just think of all the people that we can introduce to Switchback and instantly transform into Switchback fans!  If you are the fan that receives the most likes and shares you will become the proud owner of Switchback's newest CD available May, 2013.

Look for the February Facebook event "SHARE THE SOUNDS OF SWITCHBACK" and share your way to Switchback's newest CD available in May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment